Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good bye, Hello

Oh my word! I am leaving AG Public school! I just can't believe that I am leaving. I'm going to this new school called Ocean University. Apparently, it is a private school, only 5 students in each class! AG Public School was for only 3 months, June, July, and August on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The new school, Ocean University is 5 days a week. It 9 months instead of 3! The months we go for are September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, and May. The school is also more advanced than my old school. We get a lot of homework! In AG Public school, we only got homework every other Monday!

 I am really nervous because I only know one girl in my class! I'm not sure who else is in my class yet, but I will let you know when I get the list of students. I do know that my teacher is Casey's Mom's friend's daughter! Casey told me that she used to be home schooled with her. The teacher's name is Ms.mcintire and she is only 19 years old! I actually have met her before, she lives on my street!!!

 I got the a letter a week ago telling me about the school. It read,

Dear Nicki Flemming, 

We are proud to inform you that you have been invited to join the 6th grade class of Ocean University! Ocean University is an all girl, private school, in the city called Skye, about an hour from where you live. There will be 5 girls in your class. We will send you the list on August 13th. our teacher will be Ms.Mcintire. We will send you more info soon! You will be leaving AG Public school on August 4th.

Your former teacher, Ms.Lelo


  So yes, I already left AG Public School. I also have some news, the town I moved to is very safe, because it is in a little group of towns, Any Doll Township(the town Jade lives in), American Girl Vile (the town that Casey, Mckenna, Kanani live in), and Explore-A-Lot Township (the town I live in). I am the only family that lives with their mom! So, my mom is going to be moving out on August 10th! Of course I will call her every single night, I love her so much! I am also glad I get a chance to be myself! I can't wait to be the big sister!
xoxoxoxox Nicki
ps, just to let you know, Casey and Kanani are sisters!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment