Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oh no! Part 2

This is part 2 to Oh No! Part 1.

Mommy ran after me into my bedroom. "Honey, you know I love you-"

"Why did you adopt her from Australia?" I cut Mom off," You know that I was adopted from there."

"Yes, but you just don't understand."

"What? What don't I understand? Mom! Please adopt someone else! She can't be apart of my family or any one's! Just plea-"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Mom Hollered at me," SHE AND HER SISTER  WERE YOUR SISTERS BEST FRIEND!" My eyes opened as wide as the moon.

"I had a sister?" I managed to whisper.

"Yes, I'm sorry."

"But, what happened to her?"
"Well, about 7 years ago, there was a terrible fire in your home. Your birth mother and father couldn't escape from it and neither could you. Your sister saved you and she couldn't get out. Her best friends Elsie and Caroline were devastated. They helped you get adopted within only 3 months."

"Wow." I said

xoxoxoxox, Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment