Saturday, July 28, 2012

Oh no! Part 1

Hey guys. I have bad news. I just realized, everything is going wrong! I mean, I always seem so happy and stuff, but everything really is going wrong and I just haven't realized it until now. Okay so first off, I haven't seen my sister for like 2 weeks and I haven't seen my friends for about a month and a half! I think I'm lucky that I was able to be kept out of the boxes while we are moving, but everyone else is sitting in a small, brown box filled with all sorts of junk. This isnt good at all.

Plus, I will be getting a new member of the family. I thought," Oh yay! A new member in the family!! Yay we can be BFFS for life! Yay!" But really that's not the case.

I heard mommy talking to Jades mom so, this was their conversation,"Ohhhhhhh! I'm so excited for Elsie's arrival! I hope she is well behaived unlike some of the kids."

"did she mean me?" I thought to myself.

"Elsie is so beautiful, her eyes are so gorgeous and her hair is so long, silky and black." mommy admitted

" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mommy always told me I was beautiful. "is Elsie taking my spot?" I thought in my head.

"So",mommy comtinued," I had to take nicki out of some of her sports so there was enough money for Elsie to do what she wants."

"So that's why I can only do 3 sports," I whispered to myself.

"where are you adopting Elsie from?" Jades mother asked.

"this should be interesting," I thought," I dont even know where she's coming from."

"Well," Mom paused," she is coming all the way from Australia."

"ALSTRALIA!?!?!" I couldn't help but yell out loud. Mommy saw me. "Oh no!" I thought. I ran to my bedroom as fast as I could.
stay tuned for part 2!
Love,nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment