Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hair Style Sunday! Week 1

Even though Lizzy and I were in a fight today, Mommy still fixed our hair because it Hair Style Sunday! Every Sunday, my sisters and I get our hair done by Mommy! I do have 6 sisters but all of them are packed up (even Lizzy, Mommy packed her while I was typing the post before this one).  Last Sunday, I went to American Girl NYC (pictures coming soon) without my sisters but still got my hair done at AG. The style was coming out a little bit so, Mommy fixed the part that was coming out.

Lizzy's hair was SOOOOO knotty probably because Grace didn't brush her hair for the past two weeks! Wow!



After her hair was brushed out, it looked so beautiful! I love the style Mommy put it in!

 This is my FRIZZY hair! Do you see the part that was sticking out? Well, how could you miss it.

 This is my curly hair right after it was brushed out.

I think Mommy fixed my hair very well! Much better then before!

Thanks for doing our hair, Grace!
Lots and Lots of Love,
♥Nicki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment