Saturday, July 14, 2012

Moving!!!!

   Hello! I cant believe that I am moving! My bedroom is packed up already! Unfortunately, some of my siblings (I have 6 of them) have to go in these things called moving boxes. Not me! Grace is thankfully taking me on a vacation to Maine! The only bad part is that I cant take my dog, meat (Meatloaf) with me. I hope Grace can find someone to watch him for me.

   Anyways, Gracie said I can bring two outfits to Maine with me. I chose my cowgirl outfit, it is one of my favorites and my bathing suit w/ a pair of shorts and a tank top. There is just SOOOOO much craziness going on right now. In two days, Grace is taking me to her cousins house to play with my second cousin, Mckenna. I'll tell you more about her later. Then we are coming back to Grace's house Thursday night and will be leaving to go on vacation (away from the craziness I mentioned before) to Maine early Saturday morning. Then, we will be moving early in the morning the day after we come back from Maine!!! I told you there was CRAZINESS around here!!!!!


   This is my 5 star bedroom at the moment. Yes, the frog and hippo is TEMPORARY bed. Gracie would NEVER EVER make me sleep on them permanently. Do you see the pink sign? (its backwards the picture was taken on photo booth) Well, I made it myself. It says Nicki on it, but Mommy (Grace) says it looks "unprofessional" so, she signed me up for an art class with Mckenna (my second cousin aka Grace's cousins doll) and Jade ( my cousin aka Grace's sister Abby's doll). Yay. I'm sooooo excited for that (not).
 
   Another big disappointment is that mommy accidentally packed my backpack. :( Ugh. Now I have to carry my clothes in Graces suitcase. She just doesn't understand that I REALLY need my bag as much as she needs her suitcase. Some good news is that.................. I GET TO HAVE MY VERY OWN BEDROOM IN OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never been so happy in my life! That means that I can have sleepovers, parties, and get-togethers in my VERY own space! Whooo!

 Thanks SO much for reading this EXTREMELY long post! Also, please be patient with this blog design. Mommy has to come and sit down with me so she I mean we can make this the BEST BLOG EVER!!!!!!!
Lots and Lots of love,
♥Nicki♥


No comments:

Post a Comment