Monday, July 16, 2012

Mckenna's House!

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO excited because today I am going to......... MCKENNA'S HOUSE!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! I just can't wait!!! I'm going to bring my cute doggy, Meat so he can play with Mckenna's puppy, Cooper. We have so many plans!!!

*Monday* We will go to gymnastics and dance class. Another thing we will do is going to go to the park so the dogs can play and swim in Mckenna's pool. We are also going to go to school and I'm going to get tutored by Casey.

*Tuesday* We are going to go to gymnastics and dance class. Then we are going to go to swim team. It's going to be are first class so, I'm a little nervous. Then we will go to school and I'll get tutored. We also may have a get-together.

*Wednesday* Mackenna and I are going to have a meeting for a travel camp we are going to start. Then I will get tutored (no school on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday but we all have to get tutored.) We will also have gymnastics,dance,swim,and surf lessons.

*Thursday* The dogs will play, we will get tutored and we will have swim,dance,surf,and gymnastics lessons. It is also my last day:( Booohooo!

   Did you now that I will be moving to the same town as Mckenna? Well I will!!!! YAY!!!!! And, when I come back from Maine, I will be starting my travel camp Mckenna! There is a lot of exciting things coming up! Stay tuned!
Lots and Lots of Love,
♥Nicki♥

No comments:

Post a Comment