Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cheer try outs!

Hi everyone!!! I have GREAT news!!! I am trying out for cheerleading with Mckenna and jade! Yay!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be more happy!! I've always dreamed of being a cheerleader, with my hair waving in the wind and my uniform sparkling in the spotlight. I wil be doing competitive cheer. If I don't succeed in that, I will try game cheer. There is just one BIG FAT PROBELEM clogging up my happiness system. I do SO SO many sports (cheer,dance,gymnastics,surfing,and swim team.) Thats 5 sports and I'm going to try out for the softball summer league! Ahh! I can only pick 3 sports to do. I love gymnastics and swim team, but I don't know what life would be like without the other sports!! Ahhhh! I really need your help to decide the ones to play! Please comment or vote on this weeks poll! Thanks!!
Love, Nicki

1 comment: