Friday, July 27, 2012

Top Secret: A Big Surprise

Hi everyone! This is my most top secret post I've ever written. Okay so, please don't tell any of your mommies about it because I don't want to get into any trouble. Thanks, dolls! Well, there may be a new doll coming to join my family!!! Yay!! I have 1 sister, Elizabeth and 5 good family friends (not including Mckenna and Jade). There will be more about everyone coming soon. I relly want an older sister or one close in age with me! Anyways, this doll is MAG #55. She is so pretty! I over heard a name for her may be Elsie or May. What name do you like better? Elsie or May? Or Elsie May? Let me know in the comments.                                              I hope she winds up being my sister!!! That would be so great....
Love,Nicki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment