Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lizzy, Grow Up!

Ugh! Today my super duper annoying little sister, Lizzy and I got into a fight! Its so not fair how she always gets the easy way out of any situation! Well, on this weeks poll, it says Who should get in trouble? Vote who you think after you here what happened. If I win, I won't be able to see Jade and Mckenna for 3 whole days! That just cant happen!  If Lizzy wins, I wont have to be punished and Lizzy will have to do my laundry for a whole week! Ha! Anyways, heres what happened.
  This morning, I was peacefuly sleeping on my bed.

 Until my 7 year old sister, Lizzy barged into my bedroom and woke me up.

 "NICKI!" she shouted. "YOU STOLE MY SHORTS AND BATHING SUIT." Then I noticed she was wearing her old Boston T-shirt and my blue skirt I was planning on bringing to Maine. "Lizzy, you don't understand! I need the clothes your wearing and the bathing suit and shorts for my vacation! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me have it!" I yelled back at her. Then, Meat jumped on her lap almost as he was defending Lizzy. "Meat?" I questioned. "How could you! Your my dog!"

 Then I turned my head from Meat and saw that Lizzy's face was wet from her tears. "Liz. Come on. You don't have to cry. Its not like you're going to go swimming while your packed in a box." I told her. "A box?" she managed to choke out  in between tears. "I DON'T WANNA GO IN A BOX!" She wailed.

 "No! Lizzy! That's not what I meant!" I shouted at her. " Then what do you mean?" Lizzy whimpered as she hopped off the shelf.

 I followed her. " Lizzy, It ok! I think I have a solution!" I exclaimed.

 "What is it?" she asked in the sweetest voice. "Well, here you go!" I gave her the dress she used to wear when she was only 4.

 "Thanks, Nicki! I can't believe you found this! Whose was it?" She asked. "It was yours!" I happily replied back. "Really? Well lets see if it still fits." She left the room to go try it on.

 "Tada!" She smiled. "Doesn't it look fantastic? Thanks, Nicki!"

 I couldn't help but to let out a little chuckle. "What?" she asked. "Um.....Your dress is a little on the short side." I told her. "So what? At least I have clothes to wear!" She replied. "Yeah ok...." I mumbled to myself.

"I can't wait to show Mommy!" She exclaimed as she ran off to find Grace. "NICKI!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ELIZABETH?" I heard my mom shout a few seconds later. "AHHHH!" I yelled back.

   So, who do you think should get in trouble? Please let me know! Thanks!!
Lots and Lots of Love,
♥Nicki♥

2 comments:

  1. I don't think either of you should be in trouble. You fixed the problem AND suggested the dress was on the short side. Lizzy didn't really do anything wrong, but neither did you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I agree! I told my Mommy that and she said she'll think about it. Thanks so much!
      Lots and Lots of Love,
      Nicki
      ps, I saw your Katies blog. I love it and followed!

      Delete