Thursday, August 9, 2012

In a Fight With My Tutor Part 2

This is part 2 to part 1.
*please note that this story is told by me, Casey just told me everything that happened.*

 Jade and I decided to watch an episode of our favorite show, Icarly. Except, I couldn't stop thinking where Casey was. "Does she even like me? Does she not know where I live? She has been over before. Right?" I thought in my head. I was starting to get angry.

 We would have never guessed that Casey was at the bakery getting some cakes for dessert. She was about to knock on the front door and Jade and I didn't know it. I couldn't hold the fire inside my body anymore," YOU KNOW WHAT, JADE?" I hollered at my poor friend," I CAN'T STAND CASEY! SHE IS LATE FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING!!!!(she's really not) ITS ALREADY BEEN A HALF AN HOUR AND THE FOOD'S GETTING COLD! AHHHHH!" I screamed while my dear friend Casey could hear me.

 "Calm down, Nicki! Its okay! Casey is a sweet girl and-"

 "HOW DO YOU KNOW? YOU'VE NEVER EVEN MET HER! I THINK I KNOW WHY IT TOOK ME 5 MONTHS TO LEARN HOW TO READ WHEN CASEY TOLD ME IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO TAKE 3! BECAUSE SHE'S A BAD BAD BAD TUTOR! I HATE HER!" That's when I started to hear crying coming from the front door. "Casey? Is that you?" I whispered enough so she could hear me even though the door was closed. There was no answer. Just whimpers. I cracked open the front door and tears started to fill my eyes because I saw Casey sitting on the front step with her face buried in her hands. "Oh Casey! I'm so sorry I-"

"Nicki, it's okay." Casey barley even managed to whisper.

 "Really, oh Casey I thou-"

 "Its okay that you HATE me!"

"I really am sorry! Really!" I told my dear friend.

"You mean it?" Casey questioned.

"Yes." I said.

"Friends?" Casey asked.

"Yes! Friends forever!" I replied back to my friend.

xoxoxoxoxoxox,
Nicki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment